Friday, October 23, 2015

Paypal tips

I write articles and do some forum posting too. This online activity fetches me a few $ and the same is withdrawn to my bank acct through Paypal.
Recently I received a payment of 1.25$ from a forum comment site but when I checked my paypal acct the amount  showed only 0.89$. Paypal had deducted 0.36. I called up their support no. and asked for an explanation. I learnt that normally they charge 4.4% + 0.30$. I checked and it was correct. I also learnt that for micro payments(less than 10$) they charge 5%= 0.05$.
So, I asked them to enforce micropayment charges in case of micro payments and they obliged. Henceforth for a similar 1.25 payment, Paypal will deduct $0.06 +$0.05= $0.11 and not $0.36. For payments more than 10$ the normal 4.4% +$0.30 will apply.


Do you wish to receive USD for writing simple articles on line?
Do you wish to receive payments every fortnight?
 Read my post to get inspired to write online and make some money on the side..in USD, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment